Tokyo-to, Shibuya-ku, Jinnan 1-Choume 11-3
Registration is closed
This is a great event if you are interested in innovation, great ideas, learning, and sharing with others.
Who should attend this event:
- skilled and experienced entrepreneurs
- government representatives with a vested interest to improve innovation and entrepreneurship level in their country
- anyone interested in growing, learning, and innovating!
The World Innovations Forum is a global initiative for instigating change by building local ecosystems with all stakeholders of innovation in more than 50 countries. Any corporation or start-up participating in this can have access to this global ecosystem of innovators and creators.
And we offering a great opportunity to Startup/Scaleup Entrepreneurs. Give a pitch and create buzz for your company.
Who can offer their pitch to the group:
Entrepreneurs from existing and fully operational startups / scaleups with the following profile:
- Co-founders from companies between 1 and 6 years old
- Companies with min. 2 founders, min. 20% equity/founder
- Company must be registered, with founders working full time
- Documented market validation (customer feedback)
- Product at least in beta stage and in the market
- Completed at least one round of funding by external investors
Providing the following material:
+ Investor pitch presentation (max. 20 slides) [PDF]
+ Company website with an English language version [Link]
+ A “Business One pager” summary of the business [PDF]
+ A 1 page go-to-market strategy [PDF]
+ LinkedIn profile of each founder with more than 20% equity [Links]
Please refer to the details in this PDF to make an entry to the competition.
Please download here:
The World Innovations Forum from Switzerland is the first really global initiative creating an ecosystem for change by innovation in 50 countries. In Japan we are aiming to bring together all stake...Join community